Only with RE/MAX
Welcome to this beautifully-converted House of Character located in GUDJA.
If you’re looking to live in a traditional Maltese home, in one of the quietest places you can imagine, but seek top-level comfort and modern style, this home is perfect for you.
It’s also the ideal place if you’re a family that works from home, as it has 2 large studios with the privacy you need to be productive any time of the day.
This beautiful 170-year-old residence is double fronted, which allows natural light to stream in through the very large Maltese windows.
- High ceilings
- Solid wood and traditional coloured strip window panes
- Wooden balcony
- Handmade patterned Maltese tiles all over the ground floor (some specifically created for this house)
- Stone staircases
- Flagstones on the first floor
- Welcoming hall & Sitting room
- Very large living area with a functional wood-burning stove and oven
- Guest toilet
- Internal courtyard (28sqm approx.)
- 8-seater dining room with two doors leading to the garden
- Bespoke American Oak fitted kitchen/breakfast with all Siemens appliances
- Private, mature garden (90sqm approx.)
- Double study/library
- 3 double bedrooms (main suite with walk-in closet and double en-suite showers and private toilet)
- Laundry room
- Utility room
- Large home office.
- All this can be converted into a nanny apartment.
There is the option to rent a very spacious 2-car garage situated close by.
Get in touch
Would you like to view or know more about this property? Get in touch and I will give you all the details.